Created By: Matt Amsden
Time: 45 Min
Portion: 4 servings
- 2 heads cauliflower, finely ground
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon blac pepper
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves
- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 13 ounces jar pitted Greek olives
Put the cauliflower in a food processor or blender and pulse until the texture is somewhat like couscous. If you are not sure what is couscous, the texture it will be rough and grainy, with the bits a little larger than grits, but smaller than rice.
In the large bowl, combine all the ingredients and thoroghly mix; then refrigerate. The refrigertation is important, because it allows the flavors to blend. You should leave it in there for at LEAST an hour, but six hours is better. (Sometimes it is hard to be that patient, because this stuff is so good!) Enjoy with your friends if you can hold yourself back not eating it all.