Time: 45 Min
Portion: 4 servings
- 8 oz dry fettucine
- 1 Tsp oil
- 1 LB boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 C McCormick Flavor Medleys Garlic Herb
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in bell pepper. Cook and stir in 3 more minutes or until chicken is done.
- Mix in spice and pasta
- Cook and stir until through.
- If desired sprinkle with parmesean cheese.