Time: 30 Min
Portion: 4 servings
• 1 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
• ½ cup finely crushed unsalted pretzels
• 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
• ½ tsp. each sweet paprika, garlic powder and onion powder
• 1 cup sweet potato puree
• 3 Tbsp. honey
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
• 1 ½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into chunks.
1. On a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil, stir breadcrumbs, pretzel crumbs, parmesan, paprika, garlic, onion together.
2. In a shallow dish, mix the sweet potato puree, honey, egg, and mustard. Dip the chicken chunks into the sweet potato mixture, then coat in breadcrumbs.
3. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add olive oil, and set over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken on first side 4-5 minus, then turn and cook other side until cooked through