Time: 1 Hour
Portion: 8 servings
- 1 8oz carton sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 4oz can green chilis
- 1 C milk
- 1/4 C chopped cilantro
- 1 LB ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 16 oz can refried beans
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- Chedder cheese shredded
- 1 pkg burrito sized flour tortillas
- Stir together sour cream, soup, green chilies, milk and cilantro. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Remove from heat and add beans and cumin.
- Pour half of soup mix into 9×13 baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 C beef mixture. Roll and place seam side down on top of soup mix.
- Pour remaining soup mixture on top of burritos and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly.