Created By: Pioneer Woman
Time: 30 Min
Portion: 8 servings
1 Tbsp. butter
1/2 large onion, diced
2 russet potatoes with peel, baked and cut into 1/2in. cubes (or breakfast potatoes)
salt and pepper to taste
8 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup half and half
6 finely diced plum tomatoes
8 basil leaves, chopped
1 lb. breakfast sausage, browned and crumbled
4 strips crumbled bacon
2 cups shredded cheese
1. Butter 8 oven-proof bowls or ramekins. Preheat oven to 325
2. In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add potatoes and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, about 5 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a bowl, lightly beat eggs and half-and-half. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes and basil. Set aside.
5. Divide all the ingredients evenly among ramekins in the following order:
6. Place the bowls on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-15 mins until the eggs are just set. Make sure to not overbake – eggs will continue to set after they\’re removed.
Serve in the individual bowls!