Created By: Debjwillis
Time: 2 Hours
Portion: 1 serving
- 1 box of fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of Irish cream liqueur
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter or margarine softened
- 2 cups of powdered sugar
- 2 tbls of Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 2 to 3 tsp of milk
- 1 oz of semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp of butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13×9-inch pan with shortening. In a medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, 1/4 cup liqueur and the eggs with the spoon until well blended. Spread batter in the pan.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until the brownies are set and begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the 1/2 cup of butter un til light and fluffy. Beat in all remaining ingredients, adding enough milk for desired spreading consistency. Spread over the cooled brownies.
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave glaze ingredients on high 30 seconds; stir until melted and smooth. Drizzle over frosted brownies. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. For brownies,cut into 8 rows by 6.