Created By: Taste of the Territory
Time: 1 Hour 15 Min
Portion: 12 servings
2 cups sugar
2 1/2 cups water
2 oranges, juice and rind
5 lemons, juice and rind
2 bunches fresh mint
Ginger Ale or Club Soda
1. Boal sugar and water for ten minutes in large saucepan.
2. Add juices and rinds (careful not to use bitter white pulp); add mint leaves.
3. Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
4. Strain into covered jar and store in refrigerator.
5. Serve in a glass filled with crushed ice; add 1/3 juice concentrate and 2/3 ginger ale or club soda. Garnish with a sprig of mint.