Created By: Taste of the Territory
Time: 15 Min
Portion: 10 servings
2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
4 tablespoons chopped green chiles
4 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
4 teaspoons minced onions
10 drops tabasco sauce
1 can refrigerator crescent rolls (8 count)
1. Roll out can of crescent rolls, pinch seams to make one pice of dough.
2. Mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, olives, onions and hot pepper sauce and spread mixture on the dough.
3. Roll up dough like a jelly roll beginning with the long side.
4. Slice and place on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake at 400 for 10 minutes